with the Manufacturing Safety Alliance of BC
Thursday, June 4 from 11-12:15 PM
Register on Demio
Join us on June 4th to learn how to apply industry guidelines for COVID-19 to build or upgrade your COVID-19 Safety Plan. Protect your people and keep your doors open.
In this session with Manufacturing Safety Alliance of BC CEO Lisa McGuire, get insight into rethinking your workspace and safe operations as you prepare to reopen or revisit your essential business plans to ensure safe operations.
- Find out the key requirements for adapting your health and safety practices to minimize the risk of exposure to COVID-19 in food or beverage processing operations.
- Walkthrough the steps to build your safety plan to meet health authority and WorkSafeBC standards for safe food processing operations.
- Understand the critical role leadership plays in supporting the effectiveness of safe operations through this pandemic and beyond
- Learn what to consider in determining PPE requirements, and where to find what you need
- Consider contingency plans to prepare your business for a second wave
About our speaker, Lisa McGuire
Founder and CEO of the Manufacturing Safety Alliance of BC, Lisa directs the not-for-profit health and safety association that supports food processors and manufacturers across the province. Lisa also founded the BC Safety Charter (now an independent society, The Executive Health & Safety Council of BC) which engages senior executives to create a culture of safety and well-being to make our province the safest place to live and work in Canada. Lisa is currently leading the development of a National Health & Safety Audit Standard and ongoing collaboration to establish a national Health & Safety Professional certification program for manufacturing.
For inquiries, please email Sandra Lee at Sandra@bcfb.ca.