Pacific Coast Fruit Products Ltd is a progressive, globally recognized fruit processing and trading company located in Abbotsford, BC.
Experience in a food processing or manufacturing environment would be an asset, however, as an Equipment Operator, the candidate will receive all necessary training by the production supervisor on how to safely and efficiently operate fruit processing equipment.
• Training to operate specialty equipment.
• Completion of required documentation to meet our regulatory and customer requirements.
• Cleaning & sanitizing the facility as well as the equipment.
• Communicating effectively with all members of the team.
• Other duties as assigned.
ATTRIBUTES FOR THE ROLE
• Mechanical aptitude and/or experience with machinery.
• A knack for problem solving and the ability to multi-task.
• Strong interpersonal skills in order to interact with other departments, employees, and auditors.
• Strong attention to detail.
• A desire to learn and to work in a fast-paced environment.
• The ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
Our facility operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The successful candidates must be available for 12 hour shifts and will be assigned to our night shift (6:00 PM- 6:15 AM).
This position offers a starting salary of $19.00 per hour, as well as a $1.00 differential for night shift. We also offer a competitive compensation structure and benefits package which includes health, dental, MSP coverage and a RSP matching plan. Our company also offers a performance based and profit sharing bonus plan.
Please apply by visiting our career centre at: www.pacificcoastfruit.com/careers/.
Pacific Coast Fruit Products is an equal opportunity employer and we thank all applicant for their interest.