Food Safety Personnel for Food Processing Facility
We are a growing food manufacturer, distributor and presently looking for someone who is energetic, looks forward to challenges and desires to grow with our company.
Terms of employment:
* The candidate must be legally entitled to work in Canada permanently
Regular work hours:
Monday - Friday, 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
* Candidate must be available for over time when necessary
Main Job Duties:
Job responsibilities and description include, but is not limited to the following;
- Enforce GMPs / HACCP compliance
- Perform product tests
- Hygiene sanitation and daily operations monitoring
- Be an in – house trainer to train employees
- Investigate root cause of non – conformities
- Review and prepare corrective action report
- Manage documents, implement and continue improvement of food safety system
- Prepare for food safety audits (CFIA, 3rd party audits, etc.)
- The candidate should be proficient in communicating in English (speaking, reading, writing) and in the usage of computers (Word, Excel) with ability to use e-mail.
- He or she should have completed a 2 or 4 year program in Food Science, Food Technology or Science education with 6 credit courses relevant to Food Safety.
- The candidate needs to be detail orientated and display good time management skills with the ability to work well both independently and in a group in a fast paced setting.
- The Candidate will be able to show good analytical and problem solving skills.
To be negotiated, please state desired wage. Standard procedure would be a 3 months probation period (which would include time spent in actual production line), followed by promotion to full time with medical / dental benefits, sick pay benefits, bonus opportunities. There is opportunity for advancement.
Please note there is no public transportation within 2 km.
How to Apply
Please apply from the following link;
We thank all applicants but only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.
We look forward to hearing from you!