Pacific Coast Fruit Products is a fruit processing manufacturer in Abbotsford BC. We are now hiring for our very busy summer season.
Scheduling & General Information
- Mid-June to Early August
- Afternoon & Night Shifts
- Our shifts are between 8 & 12 hours
- Flexibility with scheduling required
- Attendance – must be exceptional
- Steel toe boots required
- In-door and out-door work – all weather conditions
- Orientation & Training a week prior to start date
What you get to do!
- Operating a forklift, receive and unload fruit from trucks (flats, drums, pallets)
- Transfer loads to designated locations in the yard or production area
- Move raw materials (fruit, packaging) and finished goods using forklift to desired locations
- Move and load empty flats and drums onto trucks
- Complete assigned paperwork neatly and accurately
- Operate forklift with the utmost care for personal and co-worker safety
- Follow COVID-19 Safety expectations
- Forklift cleaning
- Other general duties as assigned – cleaning the yard, lidding and ringing drums etc.
More Information about this job:
- Must be good at multi-tasking with high attention to detail
- Forklift staff work outdoors the majority of their shifts
- Safe operation of forklift and attention to safety critical
- A busy position requiring very good communication skills with peers; forklift, scale house and QC staff
- $17.00 per hour
How to Apply:
To apply for any of these positions please tell us which job you are applying for and drop off your resume to:
- Drop your resume off to: 4379 Manufactures Way, Abbotsford or
- E-mail your resume to: email@example.com
We have started hiring so please apply right away.