The Marketing Coordinator is a member of the team responsible for growing our direct to consumer subscription service. This includes working closely with external marketing and web development agencies, and the in-house team. In true startup style, this is a generalist position where the successful applicant will feel confident performing a broad spectrum of online marketing activities.
The ideal candidate will have some relevant early career work experience and is now ready to take on more responsibility. Through this role the Marketing Coordinator will expand their marketing skill set and learn to work as part of a high performing team. This is a full-time position reporting directly to the CEO, and remuneration is $40-45k with benefits.
About Naked Snacks
Naked Snacks is a fast-growing startup company that sells delicious, healthy snack food across North America. We use whole ingredients in fun and delicious ways, hence our 80/20 nutritional philosophy: 80% whole grown goodness, 20% earned indulgence as a reward for making smart decisions. We believe in healthy snacking options you can trust, with no compromise on great taste.
Our snacks are sold through grocery stores, offices, independent retail, hotels, foodservice locations and our online store. Online customers design their delivery by selecting from the wide variety of snacks available. The subscription service means customers can feel confident knowing they'll always have trusted snacks on hand, without needing to worry about restocking supplies.
Naked Snacks is also a company with a conscience. A portion of all proceeds goes to support feeding Canadian children in need through our partnership with the Breakfast Club of Canada. We’re working to make sure every box we deliver not only makes a difference to the person who receives it, but also in the life of someone who really needs a helping hand.
Duties and responsibilities
● Develop and implement our influencer marketing program.
● Support our marketing contractors and digital agencies in their work.
● Learn how to contribute to all elements of our digital marketing mix (email marketing, content, digital ads, social media strategy and execution).
● Use data-driven techniques to determine the success of campaigns, so we can learn from the results and optimize our approach.
● Work closely with our customers to understand their wants and frustrations, helping us to provide the best customer service possible. This makes you a key source of information for ways to improve the service.
● Through market research, keep the company up-to-date with market trends so we can stay ahead of the competition.
● Marketing degree with relevant concentration.
● Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal.
● Experience working in a digital marketing role (preferred).
● Domain knowledge of email, social media, content, and influencer marketing.
● Creative mindset with some basic design skills.
● Must be hard-working, enthusiastic and have a willingness to learn.
Perks of the role
● Lots of responsibility and exposure to senior leadership.
● Flex time with one day a week working from home.
● Based within the vibrant community of Ironwood in Richmond.
● Casual and fun environment working as part of a high performing team.
● FREE snacks!
You will be reporting to the Founder and CEO and working closely with the whole Naked Snacks team. Due to funding requirements this position is only open to applicants under 30 years of age.
To apply, send your updated resume with information on why you would be great for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org. This posting will remain open until we find the right candidate. Only candidates that we'd like to interview will be contacted.
Thanks for your interest.