Just Perfect Specialty Foods Ltd has been making sauces, salad dressings and mayonnaise in Richmond for over 13 years. Specializing in co-packing for retail production and foodservice, we cater to the needs of our customers and make a variety of products.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and engaged Operations Manager to lead production, oversee operational systems & processes, champion continuous improvement opportunities and assist with development and testing of customer formulations.
This new key team member is to work closely with the owner to grow and adapt to our current and future goals, while also assisting with sales to support customer relations.
Responsible for managing:
- Procurement, incl sourcing & onboarding new vendors
- Production, scheduling, optimization & QA
- Logistics (in and outbound shipping)
- Sales support: costing of new products & customer satisfaction
- System & Process Improvements
- Oversee and provide weekly reports and KPIs
- Maintaining and Instigating Facility Food Certifications
- Machinery Maintenance and Repair
- Assisting with Product Development
- Provide training and leadership to production personnel
- Education in Food Science or related
- 5+ years experience in food-related Operations Management
- Demonstrable affinity with food in general
- Interpersonal skills - Good communication and project management skills
- Proficient in English
- Basic knowledge of Lean / Continuous Improvement practices
- Experience and interest in Sales would be a great asset
- Extremely organized and self-motivated
Salary w/benefits negotiable based on experience.
Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
In your cover letter please describe why you want to work here, how your skill set will best contribute to the company, and what is your favourite sauce.