Address: 3151 260 Street, Aldergrove, BC V4W 2Z6
We are looking for a minimum 20 workers to fit production line and warehouse positions. Please see Job duties below.
Positions in Production – Job Duties
Prepack and Slice Room Workers
- Feeding, Scaling and Packing
- Wrapping & Labeling
- Placing packed trays to the cardboard
- Stacking on the pallets
- Vistra trac labeling
- Moving pallets to the warehouse hall by power jacks
- Changing of blade - Slice machine
- Cutting mushrooms manually - Portabella line
- Placing empty trays on the tub wash conveyor
- Moving empty cardboard boxes to the trashing machine outside area using hand pallet jack.
Tub Wash Worker
- Places re-usable containers on tub wash line for decontamination.
- Operates in tub wash area ensuring the wash area/unit is operating properly.
- Removes clean tubs from wash area/unit, inspects tubs and stacks for loading onto assigned area for re-use.
- Operates tub wash sprayer for oversized reusable tubs insuring the unit is operating properly.
- Inspects tubs and stacks for loading onto assigned area/truck for re-use.
- Ensures housekeeping issues, e.g., spills cleaned up, floor is dry, and debris not on floor, etc., are addressed immediately.
- Assists in other areas of the plant operation as directed.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Warehouse Receiving - Perform daily warehouse receiving responsibilities and tasks in all areas within the warehouse including the shipping dock, cooler and pallet compound, mushroom cooler.
- Receive incoming items accurately and efficiently in a coordinated effort to accomplishing all warehousing duties.
- Order Picking and Shipping - Unload shipments such as freight, mushrooms and all other external goods received into champs
Also require Housekeeping, Cleaning and Janitorial
Please forward resumes to: Satt Brar – HR Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org