Sales Coordinator – Full time
Sales Coordinator – Full time
Since 1956, Sunrise Soya Foods has been trusted by generations to produce healthy and delicious soy products. As Canada’s leading tofu manufacturer, we are dedicated in our commitment to putting Goodness First® behind everything that we do. From our products to our workplace, we adhere to our values of: Customer Focus, Honesty and Integrity, Respect, Teamwork and Corporate Citizenship.
This position will manage the review of the deductions and processing nationally, sales responsibilities such as report generation, liaison with brokers and account administrative functions.
- Reconciling of deductions vs off-take and shipments vs customer back up for national accounts and region specific accounts
- Generate monthly claims summary report with updates by account for distribution internally
- Generate &/or create customized jet sales reports for distribution to Sales & Marketing team
- Key contact to relay all sales & marketing related information to the brokers
- Support sales in co-ordinating presentation materials & products for new listings
- Initiate and complete customized listing forms for Loblaw’s, foodservice and natural food distributors for new products within the lead time required
- Ensure all information and submissions and reporting deadlines are met by the sales team and that data is accurate
- Prepare account sales reports for rebate purposes (i.e. DSD LCL quarterly, OWFG)
- Interface with and support the sales & marketing team with East tradeshow & consumer show logistics, broker/distributor meeting preparation, show deals listings and sample ordering
- Maintain data archives such as sales reports and customer agreements nationally
- Co-ordinate the annual Sales & Marketing meeting
- Other projects assigned by the V.P.-Sales
- University degree, commerce or equivalent
- 2 years’ experience in Sales, preferably within the consumer packaged goods industry
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills and the ability to interact with people at all levels of the organization
- Ability to prioritize, meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Excellent organizational skills with a strong attention to detail
- Intermediate knowledge in MS Office applications (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Proactive problem solver and strong collaborator
- Operates with a sense of urgency, identifies opportunities and acts quickly to achieve results
- Work in an air–conditioned office environment
- Permanent Full-Time (40 hours per week) position
- Regular work hours are Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5:00 pm (1/2 hour paid lunch break)
Please email, mail, or fax your resume/CV to:
Sunrise Soya Foods
Attn: Human Resources Dept.
729 Powell Street
Fax: 604-254 2828
Thank you for your interest in Sunrise! We appreciate your application, however, due to the high volume of applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.