Operating in BC for over 110 years, Williams Machinery sells, rents and services premium equipment. When it comes to equipment, knowledge and experience, Williams Machinery stands apart. Join our dedicated team today!
Location: Prince George
Williams Machinery, as part of Wesgroup Equipment, has been named one of Canada's Best Managed Companies, BC’s Top Employers and Canada's Top Small and Medium Employers for 2018 and 2019! We are a great place to work where individual effort is recognized.
We have a great opportunity for a Service Manager to join our team. We are looking for an organized, team oriented individual with a background in working on material handling and/or heavy duty equipment. This role will provide the opportunity to grow your skills in management, operations and the financial side of the business while keeping you involved in the day to day aspects of repairing equipment. Apply today to learn more!
What you’ll do:
- Manage a team of mobile and shop based technicians
- Provide equipment repair updates and accurate costing expectations to customers
- Develop and work within budgets to maintain a profitable operation
- Drive team productivity to reach or exceed monthly targets
- Support employees to ensure high levels of teamwork, engagement and customer service
- Monitor technical training requirements of team and arrange training as needed
- Promote and maintain a safe and clean working environment, complying with H&S policies
- Deliver consistent, exceptional customer service
- Proactively seek opportunities to grow our service business
What you’ll need:
- 3-5 years’ experience in a supervisory or service manager role
- Skills in diagnostics and repairs on spark ignition LPG engines and systems, diesel compression ignition engines, hydraulics, hydrostatic drives and electrical systems, and electric powered industrial trucks
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proven ability to develop and maintain a highly effective team
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Strong execution and communication skills
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- A proactive, autonomous individual driven by a desire to succeed
Who are we? People matter – a lot. Our culture is friendly, collaborative and we have each other’s backs. No one works in isolation. Everyone matters. For your drive, hard work, and cool head we offer good pay and benefits, opportunities to grow and a great work experience.
How to Apply: Please email your resume and cover letter, with salary expectations, to email@example.com quoting the position title of “Service Manager - PG” and your last name in the subject line of the email.
Due to the volume of applicants, please accept our apologies in advance, as only those candidates shortlisted will be contacted. We sincerely appreciate your interest in our company. Thank you for exploring career opportunities with Williams Machinery.