PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT AND BEST PRACTICES IN YOUR FIELD:
As a member of the BC Food & Beverage, you can join our Peer Groups to network with industry peers and learn best practices. We provide support, training, fellowship and a strong voice! We engage you whereever you are in BC with Webinar/Video on demand for members outside of the Lower Mainland.
Peer Groups engage staff in all departments. Calling on expertise from within our membership and industry, we offer lively forums for members. Solicit unbiased opinions on problems or have questions answered. Staff are welcome to attend any (or all!) BCFB meetings of interest:
- Finance: Company leaders, COO’s and managers. Anyone responsible for costs and budgets!
- Food Safety. Covering areas such as traceability, recall preparedness, HACCP, GMP, CFIA and more.
- Human Resources. Get support from your peers and for sharing best practices, policies, procedures, wages, budgets.
- IT: Information Technology: Discuss in confidence issues to keep you ‘online’: ERP’s, inventory software, managing growth etc.
- Operations: Meet other plant operators, learn best practices, automation, Lean, and logistics among other topics.
- Sales and Marketing. Marketing, business development, events. Social media, branding, launching a new product, tradeshows and more.
- Vancouver Island: Connect with those who work near you!
- Operations Round Table: A forum for BCFB Members Operations professionals to network and share best practices, and strive for continuous improvement. Each member company is non-competitive, with objectives to learn from the team, improve the company, improve the bottom line, personal/career development, to be challenged by colleagues, enjoy the environment of trust and respect, and hold accountability to the group.
Can’t make a meeting, or your business is outside of the lower mainland? Connect with video on demand, conference calls, presentation pdfs, minutes and group chat forums.
Other Benefits of your company’s membership:
Reduced rates for personal home insurance, Park N Fly discounts, wireless deals and more!
Members Only access to the website: resources and information.
CHECK OUT our upcoming peer group meetings!
PLUG IN! To join a BCFB Peer Group just email Sandra@bcfb.ca or call 604 371-4245