Happy New Year
On the threshold of 2013, it is that time of year when people great each other with a cheerful “Happy New Year!” We here at the BC Food Processors Association wish you all the best for a fruitful and happy 2013!
Let’s together make a difference in the coming year.
- Let’s grow our industry, let’s get the proverbial pie bigger to create a bigger slice for each member
- Let’s grow our connections and relationships. It is only with others that we can reach our true potential.
I want to share a little gem; a highlight of mine of the past year: In Michael Gelb’s Brain Power (a glorious read by the way) I learnt about the latest “hormone” therapy that can help you live a longer and more fruitful life. The magic “hormone” is called GFH, an acronym for:
- Gratitude (live every day being thankful for what you have, do not focus on what you do not have – your life will be richer),
- Forgiveness (forgive others easily and remember to forgive yourself first – thereby releasing yourself from all grudges and other negative emotions), and lastly
- Humour (laugh a lot and you will live longer and happier)
I therefore want to wish you a daily dose of GFH for every day of 2013!